Picture
It's finally here! With Bag & Tag rapidly approaching, we've had a really busy weekend.

We had a problem with our bot's arm and had to do a bit of a redesign, but the issue was quickly resolved and we're back on schedule. Our secret weapon has been mounted and is fully operational!

After the diligent work our students have put into it, we've finally submitted our Chairman's Award application! In our time as a team, we've made a big impact on our community through various programs we've put on, including starting an FTC team at our local middle school and putting together a STEM summer camp, and we hope to highlight these achievements in our submission for the award.

Our robot is almost ready for the Bag & Tag deadline, and we're really excited to be able to showcase all of our hard work at the first tournament!

Comments

04/06/2015 12:47am

Let us consider an example from the perspective of trained students as when some student were told that they need a to learn the prescription first before doing any work then no matter if he do the same work many time ago he always prefer to learn its prescription first because they were told by their teachers so but they don’t know the reason of learning the prescription and don’t bother to understand even the meaning of the prescription.

06/10/2016 11:51am

Every person in this world has its own swag and the way to pretend them. They learn the different things with the passage of time and groom up their personality. This result in that they look more better and better which is very important for them.

08/01/2016 9:29am

You are working on a future! Robotics! i'm jealous in a good way)

09/26/2016 5:24am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

There are a lot of useful and essential household electrical appliances present in the home, newer models and even new appliances that can help perform a number of tasks are now found in most kitchens.

11/03/2016 3:29am

Jute Tote Bags are popping up everywhere, from the arms of celebrities on the runway to promotional items for your local church. See why these bags are taking over as the new trend, reaching people of all tastes and styles.

12/29/2016 7:20pm

Nice blog and article, thanks for sharing. However want to statement on few common issues, The
website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent.

This is so exciting bag and tag news ever. The rapidly approaching of knowledge and information makes a sense of competition in people’s mind. The problematic situations are also occurring but that doesn’t bother as much as we perceive.

01/31/2017 5:10am

This is the time when final exams approach. You should be prepared.

02/09/2017 4:48am

Gout attack stories are pretty easy to come by. Just about every gout sufferer can spin a few horrific tales of debilitating pain and anguish associated with their personal history.

02/18/2017 3:46pm

It's very sorry if we have different idea than you. A very good reading indeed. :)

Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well.

05/15/2017 10:04pm

Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.

07/22/2017 6:37am

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.

08/04/2017 10:50pm